Class of 2017! This is your year! Make the most of it!
If you plan on attending college and have not started a college application --See Mrs. Barton in the College and Career Center ASAP!
Please fill out your Bright Futures Application click *here*
1) Make sure that you have taken the ACT/SAT Click *here* information
2) Choose your colleges to apply to and do your research
-what are their deadlines for applications?
-have you met their requirements for admissions?
-click *here* for a college search
3) Make appointments to visit these colleges if you have not yet
4) Watch your grades and GPA-colleges can rescind offers if your grades are poor!
5) How are you going to pay for college? Start following the HHS scholarship info and bright futures requirements click *here* for information
Or are you interested in the Military?
-click *here* for information on the Military
Still not sure on a career?
-click *here* for career information
Is your online class completed?
You need one course online for HHS graduation.
-click *here* for online class directions
Make sure that you are completing community service hours. You do not need them for graduation, but they are a great way to give back to our community. Also some scholarships, like bright futures, require community service hours.
-click *here* for information
Visit Mrs. Barton in the Career Center in the Guidance Office!